Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Negima 240

I *think* I mentioned earlier that I'm a complete Negima fanboy. If not, now you know. Chapter 240's out. And I'll say the same thing I said on the Giant In The Playground thread- And here...we...go! Negi and Kotarou vs. Rakan and Shadow-dude. Negi's got a plan, he's got himself an artifact, and we've got ourselves a fucking epic fight. Oh, I haven't drooled this much since Naruto showed up to kick Pain's ass six ways from Sunday. A bit more Kotarou-Natsumi flirting in this chapter. I don't really ship in Negima per se- Nodoka's probably my favorite of Negi's haremettes, but then who doesn't like Nodoka? But those two? Those two are cute. So, epic fight upcoming. Can't wait for next Wednesday.

I downloaded the Naruto and Shippuden OSTs and they're fantastic. Naruto has a really weird thing going where the music recombines classic string tunes and flutes with guitars, and it's really, really good. Look 'em up on Youtube to try and find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment